Well,
My name is Conor and this is my blog for W462. I am a senior at IPFW and this, barring any horrible setbacks, will be my final semester at the university. Afterwards, hopefully, I will become a fully functioning member of society as a college graduate.
The first two questions someone might have about my blog are first, how was my blog created before the first day of class? The second question someone might have about my blog is, why the name of my blog would be blogsandnews? Well the reason I was able to have the blog sent to the professor before class started was because I stumbled into elearning and saw that we were suppose to create a blog through blogger as part of the class requirements. Luckily for me, I had already created the blog several months ago for another class. I do not know if I am for the idea, but it seems that making students keep a blog is the way of the future for many English writing classes. However, I am not a blogger and did not like the idea of my personal thoughts being left on the internet so I deleted the entire blog after the class ended in December. However, the two things I could not figure out were how to (a) get rid of the blog entirely or (b) change the name of the blog. That is why I had a blog before class started and why my blog is called blogsandnews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment